Kind Space has made the decision to pause our in-person programming for the month of January, with the possibility of extending the pause into February, due to spiking COVID-19 numbers, radical reduction in access to testing, and . We made the decision for the health and safety of our staff and all those that have been attending programs or renting the space.
What you can expect for January (and possibly February):
- Peer groups will be fully online via Zoom
- The binder program will be available by appointment only by emailing one of the staff.
- Rentals are paused (future bookings can be made starting mid-February)
- The library will have limited hours throughout the month for pick-up. Browsing and holds can be made online. More information will soon be available.
- The Trans ID Clinic will re-open to new applicants in mid-January.
Check out our Linktree to RSVP or register for all our upcoming programming and peer groups.