The HS Student Alliance is a collective of marginalized students in the french and english public school boards. The HSSA is focused on advocating for systemic change within each school board reflective of the needs and experiences of high school students within them.
HSSA is a student-led and directed movement for change in their educational and learning environments. Students in the Alliance will be supported by community organizations, parent groups, and post-secondary student movements willing to advocate on behalf of students when wanted and needed.
Criteria for joining
- Currently enrolled in one of the following school boards
- Ottawa-Carleton District School Board
- French Language Public School Board
- Ottawa Catholic School Board
- French Language Catholic School Board
- Upper Canada District School Board
- Thursday, March 23, 6pm @ Kind